This cover of a PwC report is an example of an excellent use of images.
- You get the point instantly, even from a far distance, the concept is right
- Both the report cover and the image have lots of "white space"
- The image is a completely natural and real one, no artificial models, compositions
- There is a great sense of depth and perspective in the image, search "sheep + road" in a stock photography site and you get a whole bunch of very unexciting pictures
- The picture is cropped nicely, see the road running on the golden proportion
- The image colors blend in with those used in the report (blue highlights)