I was wondering this the other day. Many of the best presenters nurture one story year after year after year, and are getting better and better and better at it.
- Best-selling authors previewing their book
- CEOs pitching their company's products
- Gurus urging us to leave our cubicle to do what we are really passionate about
- TV evangelists trying to save our soul
- Presidential candidates preaching hope
- Social media experts telling us that luckily we are one of the few who really "get it"
Is there such a thing as the multi-story rock star presenter?
Osho greeted by sannyasins on one of his daily "drive-bys" in Rajneeshpuram, 1982. © 2003 Samvado Gunnar Kossatz