Here is the post to close 2010 and wish you all the best for 2011: Angry Birds fonts in PowerPoint.
- Close PowerPoint
- Install the Feast of Flesh BB font on your computer (link here)
- Open PowerPoint
- Type a text, and set the font as Feast of Flesh
- Increase the size
- Select the text, and click "format"
- Pick a nice yellow in "text outline", set the weight to 1pt
- Staying in "format", select "text effects"
- Select "glow"
- Select "more glow options"
- Pick the black one
And you are done!