Here are some posts that people have been reading a lot on my blog in 2012:
- Aligning bullet points in PowerPoint
- How to create a McKinsey-style waterfall chart
- Putting PowerPoint text in a circle
- Semi-transparent text fills
- Building a logo page in PowerPoint
- How to make a 3D translucent ball
- Presentations on tablets
- About logic in presentations
- Keynote versus PowerPoint
- Combining stacked and clustered column charts
For me it is interesting to see that almost none of these posts were written in 2012, and that pretty much all of them are about technical PowerPoint software skills (there is a correlation here, as my posts have evolved a bit over the years). Presumably this is the result of people Googling when they are stuck in PowerPoint.
Anyway, hopefully these posts are useful if you missed them the first time around.