I did a quick reformat of slides that a client had edited overnight this morning. Here are some of the things I fixed:
- Recolored red boxes to the correct red
- Re-applied the correct slide master template to all slides, zapping left overs from other PowerPoint files
- Re-applied the correct fonts, replacing the standard Arial/Calibri where appropriate
- Make sure all objects fit within the slide margins
- Re-sized images so that series have the same height/width
- Replaced title case with sentence case
These are all simple things, no need for a pro here, you can do it as well!