I am focusing on increasing the template database and in the process encounter more ways to make working with SlideMagic faster, and slides prettier. After the past days:
Various bug fixes, and code cleanups. I can now laugh at some of the code I wrote at the very beginning of this project, what was I thinking…
A proper way to deal with text overflow in boxes, things look professional now when font sizes are getting to big
The grid bars now light up when you select shapes
A allowed bolding of text with CTRL-CMD B, unlike bullet points, I think this actually does add something to the slide (not yet reflected in PowerPoint and PDF conversions, I might have to write a text block parser to make this happen).
Building on bold text, I made the overall font thinner
And I added slide subtitles as a fixed feature to each slide template.
To be continued