Some things to check once you think you have finished your presentation:
- Are the fonts consistent throughout the presentation? Are have default Arials/Calibris managed to sneak in?
- Are font sizes in comparable boxes the same?
- Are the headlines all in the same place on every slide?
- Are objects in each slide aligned, and properly distributed?
- Are the proper colours used on every slide, including data charts, or do you still see standard PowerPoint colours anywhere?
- Are all images in the proper aspect ratio, without distortion?
- Did you include an attribution to creative common images?
- In case you will be displaying the presentation on another computer, have you checked Windows/Mac rendering issues? Sometimes fonts are rendered in slightly different sizes, causing words to drop to the second line.
- Is data properly rounded up?
Now you see why SlideMagic has 1 font, 1 accent colour, and a strict grid that makes it impossible to misalign objects or put titles in the wrong places.